Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Study Session 3: Grandview Heights Public Library

Where: Grandview Heights Public Library in Columbus, OH.
When: Wednesday May 16, 2007
Time: 1:30 am

I was not quite finished studying for the day after I left ODU's library. I made my way to the Grandview Heights Public Library. This was a mistake.

Being quite familiar with this location, I knew to go to the Quiet Room. The Quiet Room was great at first. Other than myself, 2 other students were doing work and another person was reading. Nice a quiet. For a while.

Library Offense #1: Loud children Okay. The kid was all of 3 or so. She was running and yelling around the bookshelves next to the Quiet Room. Her mother did not to teach her that libraries are a place for quiet. This went on for far too long until they left.

Library Offense #2: Sleepers I don't think you're supposed to sleep at the library but I couldn't care less most of the time. Unless you snore. And did this guy snore! He sat in the Quiet Room, reading for a while. Then he fell asleep and snorred. I couldn't take it and went home.

Grandview Heights Public Library Grade: 2/5
Bottom Line: Weirdos, noise, free range children

No comments: