Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Study Session 1: Caribou Coffee

Where: Caribou on Grandview Ave. in Columbus, OH.
When: Tuesday May 15, 2007
Time: 10:30 am

I was able to find parking right in front of the door which was nice since I was carrying a huge bag of textbooks. I went in and did not have to wait in line to order my coffee. Also nice. I ordered some sort of iced coffee concoction for $3.50. Who said studying is cheap?

When my order was up, I took it to a large table near the windows. There were only about 4 other people there so I had my pick of seats. I felt kind of guilty about taking a big table just for myself but I had tons of books.

Really nothing eventful here at all. All the patrons were studying or doing some kind of work so there were really no distractions. I was seated next to the back entrance so occasionally people would come in and out but overall this was a great place to study. However, if I'd come later in the evening I suspect I would not have found a seat so easily nor would it have been so quiet.

Caribou's Grade: 4.5/5
Bottom Line: Quiet, good seating, expensive coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)