Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Purpose

In my quest to be a teacher, I have encountered countless tests. On June 9 is the Big One: The PRAXIS II. If I don't pass, I don't get my license so this test is important to me.

For the past few weeks I have been studying pretty much all day. Studying for a test like this requires that you understand how you learn and the environment in which you study is important.

I have learned that I cannot study at home. If I try to study at home I am sure to find something else to do: dishes, laundry, walk the dog, video games...you get the idea. The library might seem like an obvious place to study but libraries are loud these days and have turned into free babysitters. I have been forced on the quest of finding the perfect study location...

No comments: