Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Meme...just because....

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? No soap. Soap does bad things to my skin.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.
3. What would you change about your living room? I'd like for the cable drop to be in more than one places so we could rearrange out furniture.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dishwasher? What's this dishwasher business?
5. What is in your fridge? More condiments than I will ever need, water, Brian's pop, my tea, cheeses, lunchmeat...
6. White or wheat bread? Either
7. What is on top of your refrigerator?Breadbox, cat food, small wine rack.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? Green, yellow, white and blue stripes.
9. How many plants are in your home? 0
10. Is your bed made right now? I don't make the bed.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet
12. Is your closet organized?I try to.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Silver and big.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? I have one and it isn't too bad right now, thanks to Brian.
17. Curtains or blinds? Both. Blinds and curtains on all windows.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, I have to have a really dark room.
20. How often do you vacuumWith 2 dogs, frequently.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? White and blue.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? No but I have a Halloween one that I put out in October.
24. What is in your oven right now? A chocolate cake!
25. Is there anything under your bed? Clothes containers, shoes, book, dust bunnies, probably a cat.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning the toilets.
27. What retro items are in your home? A bathroom cabinet, some purses, an end table...
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes, and now I'm about to have 2.
29. How many mirrors are in your home? 4
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I found $3 in an old purse last week. Does that count?
31. What color are your walls? Our walls are different colors. I like color.
32. What are you listening too right now? Brian is playing Weezer so that is what I have to listen to as well.
33. What does your home smell like right now? Cake and blueberries.
34. Favorite candle scent? I like fruity scents.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Kosher.
36. What color is your favorite Bible? No Bible.
37. Ever been on your roof? Nooo
38. Do you own a stereo? Yes
39. How many TVs do you have? 2 - one in the living room and one in the Florida room.
40. How many house phones? 3
41. Do you have a housekeeper? I wish!
42. What style do you decorate in? I'm not even sure anymore.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I prefer solid.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes, I really need them too!
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Besides obviously Brian and the pets, I can't think of anything. I don't have anything that I couldn't replace if I had to.

No comments: