Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Disaster Zone or Serene Classroom?




This school year is destined to be different from previous school years since I will be teaching students online. No new school clothes or buying supplies that my students can't afford to buy themselves. I will certainly save money but let's hope I don't get lazy.




Recently I was at Old Navy with my friends and Sarah pointed out some comfy lounge pants and I made some jokes about those being my new school clothes. Sounds great, right? But is it? Am I going to gain 50 pounds, wear stained shirts and never wash my face again? I need to be conscious of these things and not totally turn into a disaster.




So, people...if you start to see me pile the pounds on or notice that I've been in the same clothes for too long, tell me. I mean it. If the junk is overflowing in my trunk I need you all to call me out.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Haha, you KNOW I'll call you out on it!