Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

I'm always amazed at how fast Christmas comes around every year. Christmas 2010 has come and gone but Santa left me with some pretty excellent presents this year. Here's a short list of some of my favorite gifts this year:

1. Philosophy Gingerbread Girl

This body wash and lotion sincerely smell like gingerbread. Someone recently told me that their resolution for 2011 is to buy less things but of higher quality. This set makes me want to adopt that same resolution.





2. My very own picture book! Brian went to Lulu and made a picture book of our pets. The pictures are high quality and you can even add text. When I finally write that children's book, I can publish it myself at Lulu.

3. Garmin If you know me then you know I have the capability of getting lost in my own garage. I needed this badly. The interface is easy to use and you can choose the accent of the voice that gives the directions. I opted for the British voice. Surprise, surprise.


4. Manic Street Preachers book I love to read and I love the Manic Street Preachers so this is a perfect gift. Many of the pictures are new to me as are several of the accounts discussed in the book. I can spend hours trying to figure out Richey's mystery.

Your turn. What did you get for Christmas?

No comments: