Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ready for Fall

Now that the Summer of Jenny has successfully ended, it is time to look toward fall. Of course, the great part of summer is that I don't work but that doesn't mean that autumn can't be just as enjoyable. Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this fall:

1. Halloween. I love Halloween. I love dressing up, the scary movies, and giving candy out. I also throw a Halloween party every year and it's a lot of fun to plan every thing.

2. Pumpkin Patches. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't visited a pumpkin patch in a few year. Shameful, I know. This year, I'm going to a pumpkin patch for sure and I can't wait.

3. Apple Cider. I bought my first half gallon of the season today and I can't wait to have some. Apple cider is only around this time of year so get it while it's still out!

4. Long sleeve t-shirts. These light weight shirts are the best and I can't wait to get them out again.

5. Warm foods. I love to cook but when it's hot the last thing I want to do is heat my house up. It's nice to be able to indulge in hot soups.

No comments: