Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Take My License and All that Jive

I was rolling along Sullivant Ave. (St.?) today, heading back to work from lunch. I was already late as it was and knew I was about to be even later when a boy in blue stepped out into the middle of the street, stopped traffic and pointed for me to pull over.

I knew I was speeding. I am always speeding. I have no excuses but I'm still going to bitch. Here are my grivences:

1. I got pulled over in front of a known whore house. The sign of this "hair salon" contains the words ultimate, fantasy and tanning. Enough said. So I should think that the police have far more important things to do.
2. The cost of the fine was not on the ticket. Okay, I was going 10 mph over the speed limit. I will take the penalty but shouldn't I at least know how much to shell out? Fair is fair. Instead there is a number on the back of the ticket for me to call. When I called they told me that it would take 72 hours for the case to be updated. Ridiculous!
3. Well, it just sucks to get a ticket.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I said it before, but the whore houses aren't bothering anyone. You could have hit someone - including said whore - with your speeding.

Plus the cops know you have money, you think the pimps and hos have money? They'll just get overnight in jail and then back out on the street without any risk. At least you'll be out $100 or more and maybe not speed again.