Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Get into the groove

I often visit The Pink Shoe Cookbook to find some fantastic recipes and recently I paid a visit to the sister site, The Pink Shoe Diaries. The author of both sites posted an entry about blogging about the things you are into. So, here's a list of what I am into. Right. Now.

*Neil Diamond: I've listened to him for many years and even got to see him live in 1998. A few weeks ago Brian asked if I had his greatest hits and I do. On cassette. Lucky me, I scored the same copy, on CD, at a yard sale yesterday for $1.
*Etsy: I have never bought anything from Etsy but give me time. For now, I just love to see the awesome things talented people make.
*Color: I went shopping for clothes yesterday and I did not buy even one thing in black.
*Cooking: I got a little sick from food I had at a restaurant so now I am all about cooking. I love to cook anyway but lately I've been lazy with it. That's about to change this week!
*Running: I run as fast as my three-legged turtle but it is something new that I'm enjoying.

No comments: