Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Resolutions

The new year is here and it's time for me to get organized and try out some new things. I'm trying to avoid the resolutions I know I won't stick with (lose 100 lbs.) and try some things that might be more doable.

1. Cook something new each week. How lucky is my family? That all depends on how the recipes turn out!

2. Read more. I love to read and have always been an avid reader - until I had a baby. Between the baby, pets, a house, and a full-time job it's more difficult to crack open a book. My plan is to read at least one book each month. I'm a quick reader so who knows, maybe I can squeeze two books in per month. What's the first book on my list? The One I Left Behind by Jennifer McMahon. I've yet to read a bad book by Jennifer McMahon, so this one is already on my Kindle.

3. Spend more time on Pinterest. You read that right. I want to spend MORE time at that time-suck of a website. Even more so, I want to spend more time doing the things I pin. I am not a creative person, but I'm great at finding those who are a bit more inspired. I've already tried a few projects that I found on Pinterest and had fun doing it, so I want to keep that up in 2013.

4. Blog more. I need to make time for writing. My goal is to blog at least once a week.

5. Work harder at building my home baking business. I need to push myself so that I can expand my business. I would love to be able to quit my day job one of these days and bake for a living. That will never happen unless I make it a priority.

6. Get organized and stay organized! I'm sure this is a popular resolution for many of you. I can scrub floors and make toilets shine but being organized is not one of my better attributes. I want to spend a little time each week getting things organized and orderly.

What are your resolutions?

4 comments:

Erica said...

My resolution should probably be, "read blog posts from your friends in a more timely fashion," but like you said - don't want to set goals I won't meet, right? Haha. I do have some specific things I want to do in 2013 though:

- Start blogging again. I started a new blog last year and did absolutely zilch with it.

- Eat more veggies, and cook at home most of the time instead of going out to eat. I'm already doing this pretty well so far, and I like trying new recipes (Pinterest is AWESOME for this)

- Keep up with house chores, and don't put them off for weeks or get super lazy about it. This one is really, really hard for me. I can't imagine doing this AND taking care of a kid!

Good luck with your goals - maybe if I get my blog going, we can keep each other accountable for posting regularly! :)

Unknown said...

Manchester City KUN AGUERO Home Soccer Jersey 2012/2013

Unknown said...

GOMEZ Bayern Munich Home Soccer Jersey 12/13

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jenthestudyguide.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com