Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I stole this from another blog...

And I enjoy making lists

10 THINGS YOU CURRENTLY WANT:


1. a really good book

2. something new to listen to

3. Seinfeld to be on Netflix

4. something sweet

5. graduation to get here

6. summer vacation

7. a winning lottery ticket

8. a farm

9. a pig

10. my current class to be over

9 MUSICIANS/BANDS YOU LOVE (IN NO ORDER):

1. New Order

2. U2

3. The Smiths

4. Joy Division

5. Weezer

6. The Doors

7. The Replacements/Paul Westerberg
8. David Bowie

9. Manic Street Preachers

8 THINGS YOU DO EVERYDAY:

1. brush my teeth

2. check email

3. wash my face

4. get kisses from my dogs

5. complain

6. read something

7. clean

8. work on something

7 THINGS YOU ENJOY:

1. books about music

2. singing in my car

3. a clean house

4. my pets

5. walking

6. driving

7. learning new things

6 THINGS THAT WILL ALWAYS WIN YOUR HEART:

1. humor

2. my dogs

3. a good song

4. intelligence

5. a good book

6. a tear jerker movie

5 FAVORITES: MOVIE, SONG, BOOK, FOOD, SEASON:

1. The Royal Tenenbaums

2. Age of Consent (New Order)

3. On the Road (Jack Kerouac)

4. Pizza

5. Autumn

4 SMELLS OR SCENTS YOU ENJOY:

1. rain

2. cake

3. fruit

4. the inside of a new car

3 PLACES YOU WANT TO GO:

1. England

2. Russia

3. Alaska

2 FAVORITE HOLIDAYS:

1. Halloween

2. Thanksgiving

1 PERSON YOU’D MARRY ON THE SPOT:

1. Already married him (...oh, and Spock from the new Star Trek movie)

2 comments:

The one you did marry said...

Marry on the spot? Whatever, it took me five years to get you to marry me ;P But I guess getting married as a Freshman in high school would have been a bit much.

Jen said...

Yes, plus you were weird in high school.