Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Dreams 9/27/09


Becky got me into recording my dreams a long time ago. I've slacked lately so here's another attempt:

Dream #1: I dreamed that I was sleeping and was awoken by a scratching sound on the vent. I woke up and it was a white mouse. I started yelling and screaming. I jumped out of bed and the mouse got into the bed. I called my mom and asked her how to get rid of a mouse and she said to put Comet in the vents. I looked around my house and couldn't find Comet.
Dream #2: In my next dream I went to my mailbox to get the mail and there was a home-made CD with a note attached to it. The note was from someone I didn't know and they told me that they were going to kill themselves. I called the police and when they got to my house the police officer looked at the note and said "well, they're dead!"

1 comment:

Becky Gehrisch said...

whoa on dream #2! Dark hehe