Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What makes you feel better?


What things do you do to make yourself feel better when you're down? When my life feels like a wreck I love to watch Sex and the City reruns. I have no idea why exactly. I didn't care for this show when it was on but there is something so relaxing about Carrie's voice overs and the backdrop of NYC. I have nothing in common with this show. I never rocked an awesome apartment or dated Russians. Regardless, nothing relaxes me more than the Sex and the City clan.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Pizza usually makes me happy when I'm down, but more so I like to try to make something - and something non-digital.

Even working in the yard makes me feel better. Something that ends with a creation I can touch, see, smell...like my Hot Wheels track or other crafty thing.

Making digital wonders is nice and all, but in the end it's hard to me to measure success. When you have something tangible you get immediate emotional response.

Getting something new (ie, shopping) always makes me feel better too. Sometimes being down is a result from being stuck in a rut. Throwing away cash on something fun usually solves that problem...something like a new TV.